This year the Annual General Meeting for NHS Coventry and Rugby will be taking place on Wednesday 18th July 2018: 10 am - 12 pm.
The event is a chance for you to get involved and find out how the CCG is meeting the challenges facing the NHS, how they have performed in the last twelve months and what they plan for the future in commissioning for their respective populations. There will also be the opportunity for members of the public to ask questions.
The AGM will be held at The BENN Hall, Newbold Road, Rugby, CV21 2LN.
||Networking and light refreshments
||Welcome and introduction
||The annual report and accounts
Highlights from the year
- Preventative and proactive
- Child Safeguarding
- Improving access to General Practice
||Question and answer session
||Formal AGM close and comfort break
Table top discussions
- Mental health – eating disorders, dementia, suicide prevention
- Frailty and older people – delivering healthcare in community, helping independence, integrating services
- Preventative and proactive – difference between living well vs living longer
- Maternal, child & young people – how do we respond to the Better Births review to make services safer, more personalised, kinder, professional and more family friendly?
||Feedback and emerging themes
To confirm your attendance, please complete the registration form on the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/CCG_AGM or contact the Communications and Involvement Team via email email@example.com or phone 024 7652 6824.
We look forward to seeing you there.