Coventry and Rugby CCG (CRCCG) and Warwickshire North CCG (WNCCG) work closely with all providers to monitor performance and standards, and make ongoing improvements to local health services to improve the health and well-being of our community.
Any areas of poor performance or failings are raised immediately with the relevant provider, with improvement plans being put in place (where relevant) setting out how issues will be resolved utilising monthly contractual processes.
Assurance on the performance of services commissioned by CRCCG and WNCCG is provided to the Governing Body in the form of a regular Performance Report. This report is presented to, and scrutinised by, the monthly Finance and Performance Committee, before being discussed at Governing Body. The report details CRCCG and WNCCG’s performance against national and local targets, highlighting areas of concern, action taken and timelines for resolution.
The key discussions in 19/20 have been around five specific areas:
- Action plans to improve the Trust positions against the national A&E 95% 4 hour targets at both University Hospital Coventry and Warwickshire (UHCW) and George Eliot Hospital (GEH);
- Action plans to improve the Trust position against national 62 day referral to treatment standard by Warwickshire North CCG and GEH;
- Progress in relation to reduction in patients under the Transforming Care programme;
- Plans to reduce the number of Out of Area Mental health Placements; and
- Referral to Treatment (RTT) position especially the growth in the total number of patients waiting.
The monthly reports can be downloaded by clicking on the links below.
January performance report
December performance report
November performance report
October performance report
September performance report
August performance report
July performance report