NHS Coventry and Rugby Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is responsible for planning, buying and monitoring healthcare services (known as commissioning) for people living in Coventry and Rugby. This includes most hospital and community NHS-funded services, though not primary care (such as GPs, dentists and opticians) or specialised services which is the responsibility of NHS England.

Who should I complain to?

The NHS is made up from different organisations so you should direct your complaint to the organisation where the issue arose. If you are not sure which organisation to contact to raise your concern/complaint with, you can contact us: By email at: or by telephone on 024 7624 6134

Our complaints leaflet explains how the complaints system operates for health services in the local area. Alternatively, view the CCG's complaints policy.

Making a complaint will NOT affect your treatment or care

Further information:

Send feedback about this page
© Coventry and Rugby Clinical Commissioning Group
Facebook Facebook
Parkside House, Quinton Road, Coventry CV1 2NJ
  • Telephone: 02476 553344