Tell us how you feel about any local health service and your experiences of care. All information gathered through our surveys is looked at alongside other data channels so that trends in patient experience can be identified and acted upon where necessary.
‘Out of hospital’ services are a vital bridge between your GP and the hospital. They make sure patients receive the right care in the best environment for them and we want your help making sure we get them right for local people.
Working with partner CCGs in north and south Warwickshire, we want to give local people a consistent experience of care which feels seamless across the whole system. By commissioning ‘Out of hospital’ services differently we want to encourage:
- Reduced health inequalities and care variation
- Better care planning and use of preventative measures
- Greater support for self-care, more support signposting
- Fewer unnecessary hospital attendances/admissions
- Minimised length of stay when admitted to hospital
To read more about this piece of engagement work and take part in the survey, please click here